MEREMPAT.
today is merempat day number 6.im so bored at home.
im lucky tat a job has been occupying my time for the past 7 weeks.
if not,MAMPOS GEMUK AKU!
ar well who cares,no one reads this blog anyway
coz i dun update.

Sometimes I wonder if you really love me as much as you say that you do, or if you even love me at all. Sometimes I wonder if you know how much you mean to me. Sometimes I wonder if you ever think about me when we’re apart. And sometimes I wonder if you miss me as much as I miss you right now.
Well,i feel so kental right now.its becoz of u.
YES U GIRL.
we are meeting and going out on a date again soon.yeah AWESOME!
well b,i pity u tat even though u change ur status on facebook telling you are in a relationship with me,none of ur frens said anyting.
well maybe they hate that u are with this ordinary malay guy who lives at the very far end of the island . Dun give a damn k b. its ur life not theirs.
and u can see on my side,most of them is saying ''FINALLY'' ,maybe becoz i talk abt u too much,arghh i shud stop doing tat,i bore them too much.haha
yeay few more days and u are done with block and 5 weeks holiday.we can meet many2 times before u go laos and shanghai . and not forgetting before im in NS.
HOHOHOHOHOHO
graduation ceremony is in a few days time.im gonna try doing someting and make ppl remember me.hmmmm..SUGGESTIONS?
and mum and dad,i wanna go redang pls.i asked them two times but got scolded in return.gonna ask them again soon.maybe third time lucky?
BORING.
